Tuesday, June 26, 2007

No Authority Yet


A good way to learn about blogging is to read other blogs. I've discovered that blogging is a very popular subject among bloggers. Since I've only been at it for a week, I don't feel qualified to dispense advice- but I am happy to share what I have learned.
1. Get a counter. I got mine from statcounter. I got it because Tony Pierce told me to. I didn't think I would need it, because I didn't think anyone would read my blog, but...
2. People will read your blog if you blog about a hot athlete.
3. There is a thing called technorati . I am not exactly sure what it is, but it has put itself in charge of dealing out Authority, and it hasn't given me any yet. I don't know if that's important or not, but I want some Authority.
4. Blogging is harder than it looks.
5. Blogging is more fun than you would think.

1 comment: