Friday, June 29, 2007

Things I have learned this week


That's my dog, Gus. He's a Great Pyrenees. (Sometimes, he's just a pretty good Pyrenees) I have two other dogs. One more dog, and I'll be the crazy dog lady. I didn't learn anything about Gus this week, but he was a good boy so I put his picture on the interbay. Here's what I learned:
*Napoleon Bonaparte wasn't super short. He was 5'6", average height for a man in his day. The British made up stories about him being 5'2" to try to literally belittle him.
*The Prime Minister of Canada is Stephen Harper.
*Mitch Canham is dating a girl named Marlis, and she is stunning. Possibly better looking than he is. She looks really smart and funny, too.
* If you are planning a wedding in the Seattle area , check out Gerald Pope photography. Lovely work.
*If your hangers keep complaining about being cold, you can buy them charming handmade ponchos here.
* (4/09-sadly, your hangers will have to tough it out, the ponchos are no longer available.) Carnegie Deli brand pastrami from Costco is not nearly as delicious as it looks. It's just okay.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Gus is a handsome feller. You have bigger balls than me managing his hair maintenance concerns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey--thanks for the shout-out! It was quite unexpected (rarely do people you don't even know plug your work) and much appreciated. :) Airika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking my Etsy site that has had nothing on it forever. I never did have anyone buy the hanger ponchos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's because so one reads my blog.

    ReplyDelete