Monday, March 1, 2010

Eight people I would like to see on DWTS

Todasy I learned that Kate Gosselin, whose show I did not watch, is going to be on Dancing with the Stars, a show I watch occasionally, if nothing else is on. I couldn't care less if Kate Gosselin is going to be on, but I am delighted that she fixed her hair because it was sure hard to look at before. Here are 8 b-list celebrities I would tune in for.

8. Howard Stern. Like him or not, he's entertaining, and I can only imagine his comments about the women dancers would cause indignant uproars from folks who should probably just relax.

7. Manny Ramirez. I would love to see Manny being Manny on the dance floor.

6. Sharon Osbourne- Would she do it and risk doing better than her daughter Kelly, who placed third? I bet she would be fantastic, and funny to boot. And we all know she loves a reality show.

5. (This is just a prediction, I could care less) One of the Jacksons is going to be on this season, I can feel it. I bet it's LaToya. They were in the audience all last season for no good reason.

4. Bode Miller- He would be the best Olympian, because he doesn't seem to...umm... care like other Olympians. Plus, that crazy Italian judge should be impressed at his loose hips. (my prediction is: Lindsey Vonn, who clearly craves attention)

3. Ray Romano- He's probably too A-list, what with his "Men of a Certain Age" show, (have you seen it? You should. It's good.) but I think he could have a great time and give us a laugh. He's old enough now to be the "old guy"

2. One of Victoria Gotti's sons. Or even Victoria Gotti. They would make the pro dancers literally pale in comparison.

1. Betty White- It's too good to even think it.

1 comment:

  1. they usually have about 16, so add: Terry Bradshaw - he can be the old guy and the football player; you'll need an ex-model - have they done Cindy Crawford? a child star with a sad story - maybe Michelle Phillips; a de-frocked politician, could we hope for Sarah Palin? an elegant older dame - I have heard that Barbara Walters would like to do it; a soap star - how about Kelly Rippa's husband?
    and a young star going nowhere - take your pick from American Idol.

    But definitly, Betty White

    ReplyDelete