Monday, April 5, 2010

Eight reasons this is harder than it looks.

Yeah so I haven't been keeping up daily. I try really hard not to make my blog a "Here's my to-do list" or "wanna read my diary?" and some days I can only think about what I have to do and what I haven't done yet and it's difficult to be interesting. Here are my eight whiny reasons why this is hard, then I'll get over myself and back to business.

8. I'm not that interesting. I do many of the same things over and over. I figure that readers don't want to read the same things over and over.

7. I'm not anonymous. My blog could be much funnier if there was no way to trace it back to me.

6. It's that time of the month and my stomach fucking hurts.

5. The batteries in my camera are dead a lot.

4. my back hurts, too.

3. I forgot to bring a Diet Coke in my lunch today. First time ever, I think. How can I blog without my daily carmel color?

2. There was a big earthquake

1. Ever hear of a little thing called Lent?

No comments:

Post a Comment