Sunday, April 11, 2010

Things I learned this week- photoless edition

I'm still working on the camera-computer connection. When I say "working on", I mean I haven't found a solution yet and I am procrastinating.

I did learn something a couple weeks ago that I forgot to blog about, and then I promptly forgot what it was that I learned. I learned that there is a term for the period after you eat, post- "___" , and it is not uncommon to get post-________ chills. I'm hoping my friend Erica the nurse will chime in here. (if I remember correctly, it sounds like parietal, but I know that's not right.)

This week, I learned three things about Stouffer's lasagna.
1. Don't buy it again
2. It takes hours to cook
3. It tastes EXACTLY like Spaghetti-Os.

I learned how to make a better A chord, with my index finger on the middle string. It makes it easier to switch between A and E, and theoretically D, but I have not mastered the D chord yet and so I am making it a mission to find songs to play that don't use it.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting - I made a Stouffers lasagna tonight! And yes, just like the package states, it takes 2 hours to cook... Our family likes it and it's way better than Spaghettios...

    And I think you're thinking of 'postprandial'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. prandial
    ----Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking for a really good lasagne - my husband loves it. Costco is pretty good, but kinda spicy. It seems so simple to make, but I have never been able to turn out one that I like, one that stays together when you dish it up.

    ReplyDelete