Friday, February 5, 2010

Photo Friday- Use Your Imagination Edition

I had today's photo all posed and ready, only to find that the batteries in my camera are dead-dead. I could go buy more, but they are rechargeable, and I have them charging now. Besides, it was going to be a boring photo anyway.

The only thing of consequence I did today was gather supplies for an ESA meeting tomorrow. We will be doing a team building exercise which sounds like a fun challenge:

We will divide into teams of seven or eight. Each team gets a 24 piece jigsaw puzzle to complete. The catch is that all members of the team except one are to be blindfolded. The team member who can see must not speak. She is given a noisemaker to use instead of her voice.

So, my picture was going to be of the noisemakers. I have one party horn, one whistle, one metal smashed oval on a plastic gear traditional noisemaker, one small set of wind chimes, a dog's squeaky toy, a dog training clicker, a yogurt tub with 12 dice in it, and an easy button.
I got everything except the easy button and the clicker at the dollar store today, and I wish I would have had my camera then... I would have taken pictures of the $1 hair dye.

No comments:

Post a Comment