Thursday, February 18, 2010

A week full of failure.

This week, I failed to use the wiiFit, I failed to try a new recipe yesterday, and although I was pleasant today, I wasn't particularly thoughtful. But I am okay with all of that- I have just been too damned busy to do any of it.

Today, Joe the Pilot flew his airplane into the IRS building in Austin, Texas. He left a suicide manifesto on his blog, which can be found on The Smoking Gun. I read it, and it's sufficiently nutty... but also suprisingly well written and, okay... not crazy. He mentions his disgust with the bailout of GM, which I found to be a disappointment, too. I think GM should have been allowed to fail. If I don't completely disagree with a wacko, does that mean I am a wacko, too?

1 comment:

  1. well, you did something nice for me - sowhat if it wasn't Thursday.

    you can be a wacko even if you disagree with all the othr wackos. revel in your wackiness.

    ReplyDelete