Sunday, April 26, 2009

Things I learned this week



It's been another busy week. I have been at the ESA convention since Friday, at the Embassy Suites, where they charge for wi-fi. I decided not to partake of that particular fee.
I find myself in the rather strange situation of having many things to write about today, but my head is swimming and organization and prioritization are difficult. I should put in extra effort and do a three-days-worth profound post, but instead, I am going to put in minimum effort tonight. Tomorrow I will organize my thoughts and you can look forward to a weeks' worth of thougthful posts.

Here then, are some of the things I learned this week:

* I learned that I can't hold my alcohol as well as I used to. The good news is that a glass of wine goes a lot farther than it used to, I guess I am getting more bang for my buck.

* Speaking of bangs, I learned that "longer" and "not straight across" does not mean the same thing to me as it does to the lady that cut my hair.

* I learned that you don't know what you've got until it's gone. I guess I have been taking Bea Arthur for granted.

* And the big one.... I learned how to text! And wonder of all wonders, my husband taught me how to do it. Look out, 21st century... Here I come!

2 comments:

  1. I'm super impressed that you can text message now.

    I will test your skillz at a later time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, but I insist on using all the letters.

    ReplyDelete