Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Winner Winner skinless chicken breast dinner


Amazing thing #1: I finished my sweater on time. Amazing thing #2: It was the needlework division winner! It beat out a very nice wool cardigan, an infant sweater/ hat set, and some other things I don't remember. I can't believe my sweater won... the cardigan was so much nicer. Of course, I accepted my certificate, I didn't defer to the cardigan lady.

Also, my prank phone call story won the literature division. It was the only entry. I was hoping for a critique, which I did not get.

But the best thing is my new Crazy Blog Lady banner, custom made for me by my cousin Megan. We had a hell of a time getting it up there, but there it is, crazy and loggy and awesome. Megan is so creative and she has great taste and I really appreciate my new banner!

So now I embark on two projects: to finish my felted wool sweater quilt blanket, and to lose a few pounds. I started the South Beach diet yesterday. I want pancakes with syrup SO BAD.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THE SWEATER!!!

    Congratulations on finishing it!

    And thanks for the banner kudos. The log suits you loggingly...

    ReplyDelete