Monday, June 22, 2009

8 things I do not really care for

I try pretty hard not to make my blog a list of my bitches. But, some days, it is easy to think of things that displease me, and difficult to think of other things in batches of eight. Here then, are 8 things that I don't like.

* Radio stations with names instead of call letters- This really bugs me. I have heard Joe Radio, Charlie FM, Jack, and Bob.

* Smooth Jazz- pretentious and made-up.

* House banners- I do not care for those "Welcome Spring" flags that people hang off their porch. Spring is coming whether you like it or not.

* Burger King- When I want a disgusting fast food cheeseburger, I go to McDonald's. I have nothing against BK... I just have no use for them. Sorta like Chysler.

* Extenze and Enzyte commercials- I am sure they sell the shit out of these things, but I don't need them. My 11 year old knows all about Male Enhancement because of their stupid commercials, though. Since Joe Francis went to jail and the Girls Gone Wild commercials are gone, it seems like every commercial on AMC is for some sort of boner juice.

* The Kate Gosselin reverse mullet-


*Thomas Kinkade, the Painter of Light, tm- Blech. I can't believe people buy this crap. I can't believe he sells franchise galleries. If people like light so much, why don't they buy lamps?
I do like Bev Doolittle and her hidden horses, though.

* "Pee on" window stickers-the opposite of clever and mischievous.

2 comments:

  1. Thomas Kincade...blech.

    Let us not forget Donna Dewberry and One-Stroke painting. Maybe she should hook up with the Extenze people.

    I love that I hate a lot of the things you do. I don't get Kate's hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that BK king scares the hell out of me!
    How can anyone eat with that thing looking at them?

    Sorry - I put Bev Doolittle in the same category as Kincaide - schlock.

    ReplyDelete