Sunday, June 7, 2009

Things I learned this week

Live to Ride, Ride to Live. The nice weather at the beginning of the week inspired the Mr. To clean up his motorcycle and get the tabs renewed. Tabs are registration stickers... in Washington, they are called tags. Or maybe the reverse is true.
Here's what I learned this week.

I learned how to get a free yacht and what to do with it. Awesome!

I learned about Lucy Leith, who is an 11 year old duct tape crafter. I think when I was 11, my tape skills consisted of making funny pig faces with scotch tape.

I learned that American health insurance companies have over 5 billion dollars invested in Big Tobacco. Talk about hedging their bets.

1 comment:

  1. Maker Faire sounds awesome. It would be good to attend one year...

    And I love that Madison is riding Pastrana's number. Jack loves it too.

    ReplyDelete