Friday, June 12, 2009

I vote for Summer.



I guess it's officially summer. Yesterday was the last day of school, and today was the last day of Girl Scouts. I have so many plans and ideas. Madison is going to volunteer at the library, which will be a perfect way for her to spend some of her time. We are going to the Turner Syndrome conference in July. She's got band camp, and she is going to become a Girl Scout program Aide at summer camp, too. I will be busy carting her around.
This year, for the first time in many years, my husband and I do not have the same days off. The good news is that someone is always home with the daughter and the dogs. The bad news is we can't take off for weekend trips together.
We do have one camping trip planned for the end of June, we are going to central Oregon and Crater Lake. This is where I plan to macrame my chair.
I am hoping to get to Seattle to see a new niece or nephew, as well as a cousin and dad and grandma. I'd like to go to my mom's family reunion.
And when it's all over, I will have a kid in 7th grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment