Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Crazy Cat lady

I think it would be very nice to have a cat. Cats can do things that dogs cant' do, like purr. Also, they can kill mice that come into the house or garage.
So I have been keeping my eyes open for a good cat. I've decided I want a Scottish Fold cat, because they are good, quiet cats that are funny. Some Scottish Folds, the ones that are used in the show ring, have ears that fold forward. I thought that I wanted one with folded ears. But then, I saw this cat.
The one on the right is the one I am thinking about getting. His ears aren't folded, but isn't he the prettiest cat you have ever seen?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, that is a beautiful cat.

    Our next kitty will be from the rescue. They have a hard time unloading adult cats at the pound and have to euthanize so many on a daily basis. So, I'm going to take the kids to animal shelter when we're ready for a new one...

    We're waiting for our geriatric Weezer cat to reach the end of her life before we do though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been visiting the shelters... but all those cats are ugly.
    And, our last cat was from the shelter. We learned our lesson. :)

    ReplyDelete