Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Santa hat.


I've got myself in somewhat of a blog-bind. I would really like to share my thoughts on Christmas gifts that I may be planning to make or buy, but that's not the sort of information I can make public.
I can share this photo of a Santa hat that I made for Madison to wear in the Twice Around The Block Christmas Parade in downtown Albany. Her school band marched in the parade, which lives up to its name- 10 or so fun entries go around the block twice.
She can also wear it to the Salem Festival of Lights Holiday parade, which we are planning on watching. We Headleys are accomplished paraders, but we aren't participating in the Salem parade, we get to sit and watch. That parade is on Saturday. She can also wear her hat next week when we go caroling with the Girl Scouts.
I like her hat so much I am making myself one, as well. Hooray Christmas!

1 comment: