Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I must have this not a paper cup. And also a not a knife block.

I am getting better at making coffee with the new espresso machine. My tamping needs improvement, but it is coming along slowly but surely. Next week, when I go back to work, I will be taking coffee drinks to go, and I need a suitable vessel. I have seen these "I am not a paper cup"s before, and thought that they were sorta cute. I like how simple they are. Now, I must have one. I am stopping at the kitchen store tomorrow to get one. They better have one, or this is going to become a full-on Mission.

While I am at the kitchen store, I also am going to get a magnetic knife strip to replace the knife block on my counter to make room for the espresso maker.

No wonder my dad got rid of this thing, the cost of ownership is ridiculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment