Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I can't be profound every day.

Ha ha, like I am EVER profound. (Geez, that was an important feature on macrame!)

Tonight, I am tired of the computer and tired of making ideas. I have been working on a presentation all day, which I will give to about 70 ESA (old) ladies on Saturday, about how facebook can help them stay connected and do good things.

I think I am prepared, I made a power point presentation... and I even have an idea for my opening joke, but I am not sure about it.
Here it is:

I must confess that this is the largest group I have ever spoken in front of, and I am a little bit nervous. Don't worry, though... you can rest assured that I am NOT picturing all of you naked.

what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I think you will garner some chuckles off your opener...

    Maybe not guffaws or titters, but you'll get chortles, snickers and quite positively a smile.

    ReplyDelete