Sunday, August 2, 2009

Things I learned this week




I had another good week. I thoroughly enjoyed the weather, spending evenings in the pool. I watched a good baseball game on Wednesday, and went to a family picnic on Saturday. Here's what I learned along the way:

* I learned about sanpaku eyes- eyes where white shows under the iris. Now I am on the lookout for them. Not for any reason... just because I never noticed them before.

* I learned about Mirai, corn so sweet that it is compared to fruit and sometimes served as a dessert. I want some seeds!

*I learned that lobster is now cheaper per pound than hot dogs. Maybe I will finally try it. ( I don't think Red Lobster counts as real lobster)

1 comment:

  1. Really? Lobster?

    Maybe we can get some of that to roast over the fire at Lake Cushman instead of hot dogs.

    ReplyDelete