Monday, January 11, 2010

Eight guests I would like at a dinner party

Take a trip with me into my imaginary life, where I have fancy dinner parties. (Not to mention more than four chairs.) If I were to have the most fantastic dinner party ever, I would invite all my firends and family, and these 8 public figures:

1. Jesus. There is just so much I would like to know. And I just think he's a cooler guy than his followers make him out to be. Plus, I would only need to buy one bottle of wine and a loaf of bread. I am aware that inviting Jesus is a risky move, as he might monopolize the conversation. I'm a risk taker!

2. Annie Liebowitz. She makes everyone look gorgeous, and if I ever get Jesus at my house, you KNOW I want photographs.

3. Oprah. I think Oprah would keep Jesus in check, and she would probably provide some light-hearted humor. And Annie could hit her up for a loan.

4. Willie Nelson. He could compare beards with Jesus, and they could philosophize. And he could lead campfire songs after dinner.

5. Rob Dyrdek. I just really like that guy. He cracks me up and makes me want to learn how to ride a skateboard so I could do ollies and grind rails and whatnot.

6. Johnny Depp, just for eye candy. He could sit outside and smoke the whole time. I might even let him smoke in the house. But then I would have to let Rob smoke in the house, too, and Willie... and it's a pretty small house.... and what if Jesus brought incecnse?

7. A hypnotist. Hypnotist shows are f-u-n. The hypnotist could keep Rob and Willie and Johnny from smoking, and make Oprah cluck like a chicken!

8. Bob Costas. I think he would be good at making conversation.

I think we could have a fantastic game of charades after dinner!

1 comment:

  1. A good grouping, but I am curious about the menu though.

    ReplyDelete