Friday, January 15, 2010

Photo Friday is Phucked.

Yesterday, I wanted to take a picture of my daughter's new glasses to post on facebook so that my mom could see them. My daughter is cute, but she does not photograph well. At all. When she is asked to smile for photographs, instead of actually smiling, she concentrates on shaping her mouth into a crescent. The result is a pained look, bordering on terrified. Let me show you some outtakes.
This was the first try, which actually might have been okay, had it been in focus.
Here's another try, after I told her not to pull the corners of her mouth up. She went with "out".
Next, a little number we like to call the "Uncle Rico":
And finally, the best we could do.It's a good thing this one turned out okay, because it seems that it is the last picture my camera is going to take. Because someone who shall remain nameless decided that he could do a better job photographing my daughter so he took the camera and he took the one and only good picture and then the camera broke and now I can't make it turn on.

So. I am in the market for a camera.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the glasses - they look very nice on her face and highly studious. Welcome to the club Madison!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the picture on facebook.

    Try taking the camera to a photo shop - sometimes it is an easy fix and they may not charge you. That actually happened to me once.

    ReplyDelete