Sunday, January 10, 2010

Things I learned this week-We Sell Your Stuff on eBay Edition

This was a slow week, education-wise. I stayed mostly hunkered down in the house and tried not to expose myself to more of the world than necessary. Here's what I learned.

* I learned how easy it is to sell things on eBay. Although the auction for my dad's putter doesn't end until tomorrow, bidding has already reached the "break even" point, so any bids now are pure profit. It's fun. Now that I know how easy it is, I have conversations with my possessions. "Shape up, or I will auction you!"

* I learned that blogging is much easier when I decide in advance what I will blog about. I have saved myself hours of wondering what to blog about by deciding that Wednesdays are for recipes and Firdays are for photos, and so on. I should have maybe used those hours to learn some things.

* I learned that Dottie from Pee Wee's Big Adventure is the prom singer in Better Off Dead! I can't believe I never noticed that before.

No comments:

Post a Comment