Saturday, November 28, 2009

Adjectives. Pretty much all I can think of.

I went on an unplanned noveling hiatus over the past 6 days. I couldn't concentrate because Gus was gone, then there was Thanksgiving, then there was the unplanned, "Hey kids, wouldn't it be fun to spend the day at Aunt Kaycee's?" "You don't mind, do you, Kace?" day.
(never before have I typed out the shortened version of my name. My nickname's nickname.)

So I have 35,000 words written, 15,000 to go, and about 50 hours to do it. My plan is to wrap up the meat of the book in about 7,000 words or so, then go back and fill in details and whatnot.
A blue lamp (2 words) will become a lovely blue turn-of-the century lamp with a hand beaded silk shade. (10 words!)

wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. quit blogging, and get writing.
    good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - good luck...here's to Many Adjectives!!

    ReplyDelete