Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

Of course, I am thankful that Gus is home, safe and sound. And, my family and all that. But there are some other things I am grateful for, as well.

For instance, I am thankful for my incredibly reliable car. My It's got 199,980 miles on it right now, so the next time I drive it we will likely hit the big deuce.

I am thankful for my job, and that I never think about work when I am " off the clock"

I am thankful for my memory foam mattress topper. It makes my bed so comfortable.

I am thankful that I don't have leprosy, because that would really suck.

I am thankful that I am properly potty-trained. I don't know if I ever said thanks to my mom for that, but I really appreciate it now, especially since I hate doing laundry. Way to go, mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment