Thursday, November 19, 2009

There are some things you just shouldn't google.

Case in point: The above image was on the first page of results in a google image search for "Safe Search"

I don't know what the hell that has to do with safe search.

I've devised a plan to kill my character. But my problem is that I don't know that much about the ins and outs of death, unless it occurs at a nursing home. I am scared to google it, because not long ago, I tried to google....oh I can't even remember what I was looking for now, but I remember that it was an innocuous term that resulted in lots of un-pixelated photos of Daniel Pearl's head in his executioner's hand.
It scarred me. I never intended to write about death, so I am either going to just make up shit that sounds right, or gloss over it- like, "Then, he died."

I am looking forward to being done... just a few more days.

3 comments:

  1. The problem with meth addicts is that they get sick a lot, but they never die. I still think pulmonary embolism or stroke could do it. Try to google that. I don't think any pictures of bondage should come up....but people DO have weird fetishes.
    ------Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. that picture leaves me speechless - I just dont get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you must have Googled "shit I did in college"...

    ReplyDelete