Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sometimes

Sometimes, people who are given a little bit of power abuse it. They lose sight of the big picture and focus on the pixels. No one cares about pixels. The pixels are just dots.

EDIT: and sometimes, I make stupid posts. Like this one. It irritates me when people don't come out and say what they are trying to say, so I'll say it.
My cousin's English teacher marked her WAY down on a good paper because the computer formatting wasn't correct.
It's not a formatting class, it's a COMPOSITION class. And the composition was good.

Sometimes, life isn't fair, I guess.

3 comments:

  1. Ooohh, has someone been staring at your itty bitty little pixels again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Although, I would agree that she's a FC.

    I like your pixel analogy and may use it. But, I feel there's no way out of this crappy grade.

    I could say a lot of things here that I would hex her with, but Madison reads the posts, so I'll hold back.

    Thanks for your support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with you, but i have this to say; the big picture may be what matters, but you cant have a picture without pixels.

    -madison

    ReplyDelete