Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Six or seven hours we will never get back.

Soul Pancake asks; What are three movies you wish you had never seen?

Spencer says:
Bridge to Terabithia- because we saw the movie before we read the book. We were not prepared.

The Go-Getter- It's nothing againsZooey Deschanel, who also has a role in Bridge to Terabithia. He just did not like this movie.

The Dark Crystal- Because he had to take his younger brother to see it in the theater.

My three:
I have to agree with Bridge to Terabithia

There will be Blood- I kept waiting for Daniel Plainview to redeem himself.

SuperSize Me- because I thought the movie was contrived. I liked the idea, though. I love a social experiment.


Novel update:
13,948 words. I'm pretty happy with a couple characters. Also, over 1/4 done!

1 comment:

  1. My entire list of 'worst' movies is anything with Steven Seagal.

    ReplyDelete