Sunday, July 19, 2009

Day three: Things I learned this week

This will be my last TS related post for a while, I promise. I'm sorta Turnered out. Here's what I learned this week:

* Women with TS have large feet for their size.

* Thick hair seems to be related to TS.

* The only two thing all the girls and women we met had in common was that they were short and white. I met a woman with TS who has two children of her own, I met bright, sucessful women and girls, and I met women who have obvious difficulty with learning and relationships. There were girls with short legs and regular torsos and girls with longer legs and proportionate torsos. And while MOST of the women had really thick hair, all of them did not.

* I learned that there is another girl with TS that lives in the same town we do.

1 comment:

  1. So? Was it a good thing or a weird thing?

    I guess maybe it was good for Madison to see there were other girls with TS out there living life? But does it really bother Madison much that she has TS?

    I dunno...

    ReplyDelete