Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thank Goodness there are only 4.


My posts may be a little short and distracted over the next few days, I started reading the Twilight books. Madison had read the first two, and last week her buddy let her borrow the DVD. I figured I better read the book before I watched the movie, so I read the first book. It is good, a real page-turner- I read it in two sittings, with only sleep in between. On it's own, I don't think it's worthy of the mania it has caused. Then I saw the movie. Holy Cow, Cedric Diggory is hot. So the movie made the book a little better. Now, I have about 1/4 of the second book left. Pretty good stuff, I guess.
I cant remember the last time I read any type of romance novel... In fact, I wonder if I ever have? So I really have nothing to compare these books to. They aren't any great literary works, there is no hard thinking to be done, just a good story.
I gotta go finish my book now.

No comments:

Post a Comment