Monday, October 26, 2009

8 people I follow on twitter

I signed up for twitter a year or so ago, and I have yet to tweet. In fact, until about 6 weeks ago, I didn't follow anyone. Louie Vito, snowboard sensation and my favorite Dancing With the Stars contestant, changed all that. He was the first person I followed on twitter, and since then, I have added a few more. Since I don't know any real people to follow, I had to pick people I don't know. Or people who aren't real. Here are 8 that I think are interesting:

* Shit my Dad Says- Every day (or so) Jason tweets a funny thing his grumpy old man of a dad says.

* Rainn Wilson/ Soul Pancake- Soul Pancake is a website (and organization?) that challenges us to be creative. Rainn Wilson seems to be in charge of this. He is hilarious.

* Dr. Tobias Funke- The accomplished yet fictional analrapist/ aspiring actor/ singer/philosopher shares his innermost thoughts.

* Dwight Schrute- To complete the Rainn Wilson trifecta, I follow Dwight, who follows Michael Scott, Jim Halpert, and Ronnie James Dio, among others.

* OPB Click of Zen- Once week, OPB tweets a link to a cool video or photo or article. Fun.

* Stephen at Home- This is Stephen Colbert the performer, not Stephen Colbert who follows Jon Stewart. Equally as funny, and he is trying out a new character that loves Miley Cyrus.

* Judah World Champ- This is Judah Friedlander, who plays a writer on 30 rock, but to me will forever be he Hug Guy in the Everyday video. He's funny.

* Holly Madison- She was Hugh Hefner's #1 girl, but she has moved on to Vegas where she has her own burlesque show. I never really connected to her on The Girls Next Door, but I'm sort of fascinated by her now. She's friends with Rob Dyrdek, so she can't be all bad.

I don't follow Rob Dyrdek, but I have looked at his twitter page and it makes me feel old because I have no idea what the hell he is saying bout anything. But he inspires me and he makes me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment