Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The best that I can do today

I have no idea what to write about today. I am attempting the sit-down-and-type method of getting things written.

I'm having a hard time thinking of a great Halloween costume. I'd like his and hers, and we will be at an outdoor party.

My daughter has been singing in the shower for 25 minutes. I don't get it. We have to order her to get in, and she won't get out. I'm not certain she's much cleaner when she gets out, either. But she's wetter.

Glee is on tonight, it has been getting steadily unfunnier. I'm going to give it a couple weeks.

Lightning and thunder woke me up iin the middle of the night last night. I don't remember that happening ever before. It was neat, I love storms.

Funnel cloud near Tangent today!

30 minutes in the shower....and we are out. Still singing.

School conferences tonight. We were behind a girl and her mom in math, and judging by the body language and tones of voices, the girl was not doing well in math. The girl was texting during the conference. The teacher didn't say anything, presumably because the girls mom was right next to her. It went on for about 5 minutes before the mom told her to put her phone away, which she didn't. I can't remember seeing anything so disrespectful, ever.

That's all I've got.

2 comments:

  1. Jack and Mazie are similar shower takers. It's like pulling teeth.

    I like Modern Family on ABC. It wasn't too bad. Never did watch Glee, but I've heard lots of people do. I'd like Friday Night Lights to come back.

    Storms and funnel clouds are always exciting...in other towns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. re: Halloween - you could go as Sarah and Todd Palin - you have the hair for it; just dress up in long undies and chest waders. Spencer wouldn't even have to talk and you could just practice saying "alAssKa"

    ReplyDelete