Monday, October 19, 2009

8 things I own, but shouldn't.

I've challenged myself to get rid of 100 things this week. I don't have 100 specific things in mind, but here are eight that are heading out for sure:

* The DingKing- this is some sort of suction cup contraption that pulls small dents out of automobiles. We bought it for a small dent in a truck that we don't own anymore, but we were too nervous to actually try it. So it sits in the closet.

* Tripoley- This looks like a fun game. We got it for Christmas, but it is still shrink wrapped because it's a 4 player game and we are a 3 person family. So we don't know if it's fun or not.

* I have a drawer full, no, over-full of phone cords, USB cables and printer cables from computers and modems I've had over the past 15 years. The only time I open the drawer is to add more cords.

* I have a gravy boat.

* Lotion. I have in my bathroom closet about 19 bottles of lotion. I could moisturize an elephant.

* I have not one but two butane powered curling irons, both with empty butane cartridges. I am only counting them as one of my eight things, but they will count as 2 of the 100.

* A bread machine. My second one! I had one, decided I never used it, and gave it away. Now I have another which I used for a couple weeks, but now it takes up space in my pantry.

* A yoga brick,which came with a yoga set that had a DVD I wanted in it- come to think of it, I don't use the DVD either. But maybe someday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment