Friday, October 2, 2009

I'm just looking for a little google love

I've got a Google Wave invite on the way. One of my friends sent me one and I should have mine shortly. I am not 100 percent sure why I want it, but now, I am kinda obsessed with it.
I watched a GW demo a couple months or so ago, and I got all excited. Waves are like emails and IMs and text documents and wiki-thingys with an incredible spell-checker. I can't wait to try it out. I can't wait for my invitation.
I use and love gmail. I am giving google voice a good try, although my mom wasn't able to call me using the widget. (Could that be because Voice isn't available in her area?) I use Blogger every day, and I would be absolutely flummoxed without my Google Calendar which I sync to my BlackBerry, which I use for Google Maps.
Google Overlords, I beseech you: Please don't make me wait much longer. I thirst for your Kool Aid.

No comments:

Post a Comment