Saturday, October 17, 2009

It's a Dumb Thing: Or Is it?

This morning as I was brushing my teeth and mentally preparing for my day, I remembered that today is Saturday and that I wanted to do a weekly Dumb Thing feature. And, I thought of a really Dumb Thing. Profoundly dumb. I thought, "Hey, that's dumb. I should go write that down." But because I like to argue with myself, my next thought was, "No, that thing is so incredibly dumb that you won't forget it."
Well of course I forgot it. So instead, I bring you the Teenage Mutant Ninja Poodle, which was featured at SuperGroom 2007. That's a real dog.
At first blush, the canine topiary arts are a Dumb Thing. But, the more you look at it... appreciate it... I mean, that dog is standing there with a ninja mask on!
As my husband pointed out, if it were possible for me to make Gus look like this, I most certainly would. And we would trot his fat ninja turtle ass all over town.
Dumb Things: Not as easy to spot as you might think.

2 comments:

  1. o
    m
    g

    That's pretty dumb. But creative if you think about it. There's no way I could shape Eddie into a masterpiece, but then again Eddie doesn't have poodle hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just because YOU would do something does not exclude it from the Dumb Things catagory.

    Obviously that poor dog had no choice in the matter, after all, he wouldn't be seen in public without a mask. No, the real Dumb Thing is the blond behind him.

    ReplyDelete