Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My dilemma, and other things



First off... I got a Handful bra. Let me tell you, I love it! I have a little bit of cleavage when I wear it- instead of squishing my boobs into my armpits, it squishes them up and together. It worked great for my bike ride this morning, and it's cute enough that I wore it to Madison's concert under a deep V necked shirt- it just looks like a brown tank top.
The only drawback is that it's made in China. Hopefully it is sewn by adults.

Second, I found another cool website. I guess "found" isn't the right word, since once again, Lifehacker did the hard work... It's Supercook. If you tell Supercook what is in your fridge and pantry, Supercook will find recipes you can make. It sounds time consuming, but it really isn't- It took me about 15 minutes, and I can make 935 entrees right now. Which is surprising, since I am out of onion. Supercook also can suggest grocery lists so that you can make more recipes. The recipes come from recipezaar and allrecipes.com. Tomorrow I am going to make Shaker Tavern dijonnaise ranch chicken and pasta.

Third, I went to the optometrist today. I thought that my vision is getting worse, but it isn't. What is happening is that my eyes are taking longer to change from close up focus to far away focus. Because they are getting old. And there isn't anything that can be done about it, really. Since my close up vision is fine, bifocals aren't a good option. Contacts don't help. My best solution is to wear glasses and take them off when I am working... which is what I have been doing. I can wear contacts for sports and special occasions, which is what I have been doing. So I ordered a pair of prescription sunglasses for driving and summer fun. I'm concerned about keeping track of two pair of glasses. Maybe I should go for the chain around the neck, or the clip on sunglasses.

Fourth, I am concerned about the direction of my blog. It's turning into a diary, and that was not my intention. I have come to a Y in the road- do I write whatever the hell I want, since it's MY blog, or hold myself to some made up standard? This is my dilemma.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your bra, by the way... Mission accomplished at the Health Expo for the Handful people...

    ReplyDelete