Thursday, May 28, 2009

Technical Difficulties





Here is a copy of an email I sent myself last night:

Tonight my home internet connection is sketchy at best. It went down sometime after 4. I couldn't think of anything to write about anyway. I tried really hard to use my phone as a modem, but I must have had the settings wrong. I tried accessing blogger from my phone, but got redirected to nowhere. So now I have something, albeit something boring, to write about, but I have to use my phone to email this to myself for publication when I can connect to the internet. Technology.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry


Last night made me realize how much I rely on my computer and the internet. It seems my whole life is in that black box- my memories, my agenda, my friends, my money, my work, my blog.

1 comment:

  1. IT's crazy, isn't it? I can't believe how much we rely on technology. I was just talking to a high school friend about this the day wondering how we ever set up places to meet w/o cell phones? We actually had to plan things.

    ReplyDelete