Friday, September 25, 2009

I wonder if there will be used surveillance eqipment.

Tomorrow, my across- the street neighbor is having a garage sale. I know this because he has been out in his garage pricing items for a week. This drives me crazy, because every time I see him, I am reminded that every time I step foot out the front door, I see him!
He is a really nice guy, we have socialized. But I call him The Monitor because he is constantly in front of his house- washing his car, pulling weeds, painting, mowing, chatting, leaving, arriving. I think he does these things just so I can't walk out to my car in my bathrobe without feeling like a big dork. Of course, I do it anyway.
So tomorrow is his garage sale. I sort of have to go and chat. I should probably buy something, but I can't dicker, right? Hopefully there will be cookbooks for sale- the cookbook is a totally acceptable item to buy from your neighbor's garage. I wonder what else he might have...you can tell so much about a person by looking at the stuff they don't want any more, yet won't throw or give away.
I'll report tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment